Health problems &
alternative health care
About the doctor
Email this page
The information contained in this website is provided by Dr. Decuypere as a free public service without express or implied warranties of any kind. By your use of this website, you expressly agree to all of the following terms and conditions:
(1) This website is for informational purposes only. This website is not intended as a diagnostic tool, professional medical advice regarding diagnosis or treatment, or a substitute for a professional medical diagnosis, opinion or suggested course of treatment by a qualified health care professional, nor is it to be relied upon with regard to diagnosis or treatment. We assume no responsibility for what you do with the information contained on this website.
Medical problems, particularly those of a serious nature, should be treated by a doctor in person. Please see your doctor for a professional diagnosis and treatment for any medical conditions you may have.
(2) No Claim of Accuracy or Completeness. Dr. Decuypere makes no promises or warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this website and/or any pages accessible from this website, nor does Dr. Decuypere make any promise or warranty to maintain or update this information.
(3) No Warranties of Suitability for Use. Dr. Decuypere makes no express or implied warranties regarding the accuracy, currency, completeness or suitability for any purpose of any information contained on this website.
(4) Assumption of Risk of Use. Any person using this website assumes the risk of verifying any materials contained herein, as well as the risk of use and/or reliance on such information. Dr. Decuypere shall not be liable for any damages for viewing, distributing, copying and/or relying upon these materials, including any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
(5) No Physician/Patient Relationship or Confidential Relationship. Use by any person of this website does not establish a Physician/Patient relationship or confidential relationship with Dr. Decuypere. To the extent that it can be deemed that a Physician/Patient privilege or a confidential relationship does exist, these privileges are expressly waived by you with regard to your use of this website.
(6) No Expectation of Privacy. It is expressly understood that there is no reasonable expectation of privacy in your use of this website.
(7) Do not send private information to our webmaster.
(8) Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule.
(9) Non-Confidentiality. It is expressly understood and agreed that there is no expectation of privacy or establishment of any confidential or Physician/Patient relationship in the submission of email to our website email address(es). To the extent that any such relationship can be deemed to exist, it is waived.
Dr. Decuypere reserves the right not to answer any questions submitted by email, for any reason or no reason whatsoever. Again, if you suspect you need medical treatment, please see a qualified health care professional.
(10) Links. This website may contain links to other sites. These are provided for your convenience. We have no control over the content of such linked sites, and we make no representations or warranties regarding them and assume no responsibility for their content, nor does inclusion of links to other websites constitute our endorsement of their content.
(11) Indemnification/Hold Harmless. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Dr. Decuypere and her officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers and supplies and website designers and maintainers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement.
(12) Waiver, Release and Limitation of Liability. You agree that neither Dr. Decuypere, nor her officers, directors, agents, information providers or suppliers or website designers and website maintainers shall have any liability to you under any theory of liability or indemnity in connection with your use of this website. You hereby release and forever waive any and all claims you may have against Dr. Decuypere, her officers, directors, agents, information providers or suppliers or website designers and maintainers (including but not limited to claims based upon the negligence of Dr. Decuypere, her officers, directors, agents, information providers or suppliers or website designers and maintainers) for losses or damages you sustain in connection with your use of this website.
(13) Miscellaneous. This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
(14) No Liability for Website Designer. In the event that this website is designed, updated or maintained by a website designer or company, by your use of this website, you agree to hold said website designer(s) harmless for any responsibility or liability for the information contained on this website or your use thereof, or for any functionality, warranties or promises, or your use thereof, as may in any event be deemed to exist with regard to this website.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.